Area Talks – four inspiring discussion panels with experts from around the world sharing inspirational ideas, innovative solutions, and exciting experiences – this is just a short summary of what awaits you on September 22nd. We will connect live with chefs, journalists, foodies, and marketers from all continents. We will discuss current topics as well as universal content. Be prepared for “politically not correct discussions”!
Program (CET time):
- 10:00 – Opening of Area Talks conference powered by Thermomix
- 10:10 – 11:30 – Future of Fine Dining – with speakers: Therese Boer (De Librije, The Netherlands), Agnes Chee (Table Tango Limited, Hong Kong), Vladimir Mukhin (The White Rabbit, Russia), Julien Royer (Odette, Singapore), Gökmen Sözen (Sözen Publishing and Organization, Turkey), Tiffany J. Ng (RSVP, Denmark)
- 11:30 – 13:00 – New Ideas in Hospitality Industry – with speakers: Bruna Amendola (GQ Brazil, Brazil), Agustin Balbi (Andō, Hong Kong), Joris Bijdendijk (Rijks, The Netherlands), Patricia Dias (Chefs Agency, Portugal), Ricardo Chaneton (Mono, Hong Kong)
- 13:00 – 15:00 – short break for a virtual lunch
- 15:00 – 16:30 – Can Chefs Save the World? – with speakers: Geeta Bansal (The Salty Magazine, USA), Emma Bengtsson (Aquavit, USA), Margot Janse (Isabelo, South Africa), Antonia Klugmann (L’Argine a Vencò, Italy), Ana Roš (Hiša Franko, Slovenia)
- 16:30 – 18:00 – The Dark Side of Gastronomy – with speakers: Gaggan Anand (Gaggan, Thailand), Alex Atala (D.O.M., Brazil), Rodolfo Guzman (Boragó, Chile), Floriano Pellegrino (Bros’, Italy), Eric Vildegaard (Jordnær, Denmark)